[…] આ કાવ્યના અંગ્રેજી અનુવાદ અને રસદર્શન માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરી શકો છો. […]
Tag Archives: progress
Click here to read in Gujarati
Once, I had communicated a Congratulation Letter to our next door neighbor’s son for his grand success in his S.S.C. Exam. As per my counseling, he kept on his spirit in further college education also. Now a day, he is settled at Canada with his best performance in IT career. He did show his steady progress in his studies; but worldwide, there may be so many students who become the victims of ‘Wastage’ and ‘Stagnation’ to say, in Educational Term. After wasting time, money and energy for years, they people obtain nothing. Such Failures may be titled as Shakespeare’s play – Much Ado About Nothing!
Here, I represent some useful Tips from the said letter for those who may wish to benefit from:
(1) The grand success at initial level is not all in all.
(2) One must continue the same struggle and spirit in future also.
(3) Purity of intention and sincerity in action always bring good results.
(4) No doubt, it is said, “The good beginning is half done”; but it is possible that the ‘Half done’ may convert into ‘Undone’ also if the same spirit is not maintained.
(5) In literary words, it is suggested to such Primary Heroes to throw a wet blanket on the present achievement and look forward to new criteria.
Summing up, ‘Transfer of Training’ is a root principle in Psychology. Accordingly, the above Tips can be applied to various fields of life of an Individual. They may concern also to any backward communities, undeveloped societies or even nations if they want the steady progress. The base quality can acquire any shape suitable to necessities.
You know, “Necessity is the mother of invention’, my Dear Readers.
Let us depart, meanwhile…..